Loyola University New Orleans Summer 2011 Italy Study Abroad

Because sometimes, you're not sure about your life or your choices, so you up and take a month-long trip to Italy. Your Roman history is rusty. Your Catholic history is rusty. Your Italian is nearly non-existant. This trip is half-academic, half-pilgrimage, and nothing's certain. But sometimes, you jump off a cliff and hope you land on something soft. Or at least see something pretty on the way down.

Monday, June 13, 2011

YET ANOTHER QUOTES POST!

Michelle Rau: Guy asked me if I spoke Italian, and I was like, "Nope, sorry dude. I can't flirt with you."

Me: Hi Chris! Hi Jeff!
Jeff: A BIRD SHIT ON MY HEAD.

"Even though they have these traits that make them kind of...stupid." - Carlyn, on men

SPECIAL EDITION: QUOTES FROM THE SHORT BUS

"We forced every Italian off the bus!" *next stop: Italian lady gets off* "NOW WE FORCED EVERY ITALIAN OFF THE BUS!"
"I'M A BEAST!" - Mirau
"The door ate me!" - Sebass
"Our group would be on the short bus." - Hutch
"There are no short buses, only short people." - Me
"I almost fell in an old man's lap!" - Kathryn
"I no speak English." - lady who took one look at us and decided to walk to work
"We look the same. Carlyn's Asian. I'm Asian." - Me
"No one said it was medieval. I just said it was an excellent dragon." - Sebass

"I LIKE FROLICKING!"

"No matter where you are, if someone says, 'hands go up,' everyone's hands go up. And they stay there." - Hutch or Baudot--I don't remember

*Italians make inappropriate jokes about water bottles*

"Peter looked a lot like Dr. Sebastian does in the morning, kind of bumbling around." - TerTer

"That kiss led to...what kisses often lead to." - Sebass, on subtext and Paolo and Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment