Loyola University New Orleans Summer 2011 Italy Study Abroad

Because sometimes, you're not sure about your life or your choices, so you up and take a month-long trip to Italy. Your Roman history is rusty. Your Catholic history is rusty. Your Italian is nearly non-existant. This trip is half-academic, half-pilgrimage, and nothing's certain. But sometimes, you jump off a cliff and hope you land on something soft. Or at least see something pretty on the way down.

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's about that time...

FOR ANOTHER QUOTES POST!

"It's knees that are very erotic." - Elizabeth, on the unclean minds of Vatican officials
"Thanks! You know, if you want to borrow any of my dresses..." - Michelle, on how tall people should be able to share clothes
"Once we get past the cupola, you can strip down. Oh. Wait." - Sister Terri
"They be hot as hell and I'd have to put my pants on." - Sebass (no one knows why he said this, actually)
"Three people went over there and one's coming back." - Chris, on how well our group looks out for each other

Sister Terri: I don't want you to die!
Carlyn: Yeah, think of the lawsuits!

Jeff: I got kicked out of Buddig.
Chris: Oh, I forgot that!
Jeff: I came back. There was a welcome party.

"LET'S GO SEE THE DEAD POPES!" - Sister Terri

"I think the question is 'what didn't we do?'" - Chris, on being a Loyola deviant

"I think Johnny Depp is the CUTEST thing." - Sister Terri
"You mean, besides me." - Sebass

"Bongiorno!" - some lady who made "good morning" sound extremely sexual
"It was John the Baptist with the bazooka." - just don't ask
"I even told the guy I wanted to go to confession. He wouldn't let me." - Sister Terri, on how to use your religious wiles to get past Vatican guards
"If my water bottle filters holy water, is it still holy? Or is my water bottle lying to me when it says it keeps everything out?" - Sebass
"You're the clapper on the bell curve. You're the D-." - Sebass to Hutch
"I'm so old!" - Carlyn, on getting out of bed in the morning
"You get up in the morning and watch yourselves." - Sebass, on how Chris and Jeff have way too much time on their hands
"This is famous. I don't remember what the $#&% it's called though." - some lady while passing the Vittorio Emmanuel
"Hey guys! I was just wondering if y'all were done with the kitchen because Antonia and I wanted to OOH COOKIES." - me to Chris, Jeff, and Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment